zaterdag 2 mei 2015

Sending love around the world - heART Exchange

"Your heART really does make a difference and receiving a gorgeous postcard through the mail makes even more of a difference to each and every person in our creative community who joins the swap" 

I read this line a while ago on the website of a project of the lovely Louise Gale. The project is called the heART Exchange. I wanted to join an art swap for some while already, so I was pulled into this small adventure straight away when I read about it. Within minutes I entered my contact details and I was in! Last week I started to make my 3 pieces of "Collaged Kindness",  the theme of this swap. I wanted to use the line "Grow your happiness". So I started playing, tearing bits and pieces out of my old books. Sticking some washi tape here and there. Adding a lovely detail with a sticker. In the end I finished the collages off with a piece of a washi tape that I wrote the line on. Along the way I shot some pictures of the progress. 


 On the back of the postcard sized collage I wrote a small personal note. I also included an extra postcard of my own making that suits the theme. These small pieces of handmade heART are now flying through Europe and the USA to some lovely ladies, hopefully they will bring a smile on their faces! Isn't that just a great thought?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I received one of these lovely postcards! I love it! Thank you so much!!!💟

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You're welcome! So happy to read you like it! Thanks Cindy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen