dinsdag 17 juni 2014

A Sneek Peek..

Today I got surprised by a Facebook post by the Zwarte Cross. They posted about the children's book they're working on. I just recently made some illustrations for one of their stories, which was really fun to do!! Didn't want to share this yet, but today they happened to post this:

Klaas Jan Huntelaar, bedankt voor je toffe verhaal voor het Achterhoeks kinderboek. Cool dat je daar tijd voor hebt vrijgemaakt in Brazilië! Nu is alles klaar en morgen gaat het boek naar de drukker ‪#‎drukdrukdruk‬!
@Hunter: Zo is het geworden in de vormgeving: cool hè? Als je ons land nog mag verdedigen: knap d’r op!

Yes, there's my name! (..right under the name of a very famous dutch soccer player by the way :-) And although it only shows a tiny part of one of my drawings, I feel proud!
The book will be released in the last week of July. Can't wait to see the end result. Would you like to see it too? I'll keep you all informed and share some nice pics!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten