donderdag 19 juni 2014

Bless this mess

 Some time ago I shared some workspace pictures in a Facebook group. I felt a little ashamed, because as usual, my desk was full with clutter. Piles with all kind of loose papers with sketches. Pens, pencils, eraser. Torn out pages of magazines. An empty cup + tea pot. At least three different brushes. Water cup. Dirty cloth. Books. And so on. In my post I mentioned that I probably should have cleaned up before shooting the picture. Too which one of the wise ladies said: "No, you shouldn't! Bless that mess! This messiness just comes with great creativity."...Wow! I embraced her words as being the truth. What a delightful way of looking at my messy tabletop!
So, from that moment on, whenever I leave my workspace, I look behind. Take a final glimpse. And adore all of the messiness in that tiny and packed, happy place of mine.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten