maandag 23 juni 2014

Being Brave



Quotes about bravery always have a special attraction to me. Maybe that's because I would love to feel really brave myself more often. And with being brave comes being bold. Something I'm certainly not when it comes to showing off my own work. I guess there's a lot of self-criticism in the way. I know I'm not the only one with this problem. Some of you recognize it for sure?
But...I recently found a solution that helps me a little bit to get out of my comfortzone whenever I need to. I started collecting all these wonderful and inspiring quotes. I write them down and tape them on the wall of my studio. Hanging there in silence in front of me. Reminding me to take brave and bold babysteps on my way to doing what I love!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten