vrijdag 20 juni 2014

Do What You Love!

In May I finished my Do What You Love adventure. It was a 5 week soul searching experience in which I learned an incredible lot about myself and my passions. My fears. My weaknesses. My strengths. My big dreams. All those things I always used to ignore, because they just felt like really heavy, ungrabbable topics I could never figure out.
For me this course was perfect because it gave me the practical tools to tackle these heavy topics. With Beth Kempton as our inspiring travel guide I "fought" through exercises that were often difficult to start, but once I had a good go at it, turned out to be extremely powerful! On top of that I had a great group of fellow travel companions, all in the same boat but on their own ocean. The support of this group was really positive, warming, like a big family. Although the course is now over, we still 'see' each other in our closed Facebook group. It will stay open indefinitely to share our thoughts, struggles, plans and dreams on our way to doing what we love. For me this feels like one of the biggest gifts that this course gave me! I'd really recommend this course to anyone, really anyone, would love to get a boost of positive life energy. Let's be honest, who doesn't like that?!

One of the things that bloomed up in this Facebook group was a creative postcard swap. I've been working on an illustration to send to Helen Stewart, I just recently found out she has a lovely blog and business about knitting! Although I don't have a passion for knitting (yet..never say never ;-), I was absolutely stunned by her beautiful website and podcasts. Her website is a real fun visit for the creative spirits under us! I'll wrap up todays post with a nice pic I made whilst working on the illustration for Helen. A great weekend to you all!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten