maandag 16 juni 2014

Taking flight!

Soooo happy to make my first post today! I'm really looking forward to share my creative adventures here with you! Hope you'll want to be my travel companion on my journey in doing what I love. I'd love to hear your comments in Dutch or English, whatever feels comfortable for you!


The upcoming months I'll be posting about my adventures in MATS Bootcamp, ABSPD Module 2 (starting in October), some exciting assignments and other creative stuff that keeps me happy and busy! I'll tell you about my big dreams and how I going to make them happen...Okay, that's quite a announcement, you'll probably think. And you're right. But for for the first time I'm going to be bold and brave and just say it: I'm going for it, for my own happiness, choosing to do what I love and share  it with the world instead of stuffing my attick with it :-) So, now that's said and done, let's take flight! Happy reading for all of you! And I hope to hear from you soon!

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely painting of the moon and stars. Can't wait to see more of your work.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks so much for another lovely comment Myriam! Really happy to hear you like it. I'll be posting several times a week, also about our ABSDP adventure!

      Verwijderen
  2. Gaaf Lianne! Ik zal af en toe een kijkje nemen op je blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Super dat je reageert Sabine! Leuk als je af en toe even "aankomt", ik zal zo nu en dan een melding maken op FB als ik wat moois gepost hebt. Bedankt voor je compliment!

      Verwijderen
    2. Jaaa doe dat!!!
      Keep up the good work. Supermooi :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Leuk Lianne. Ik ga je zeker volgen. X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Dank je Em! Toch leuk om af en toe te zien wat er nu precies op die zolder naast je gemaakt wordt he ;-)

      Verwijderen