woensdag 25 juni 2014

Books, books, books...

No, I haven't got an obsession with art books. I just really like them :-) I added a beautiful piece to my collection last week. It's a book about intuitive painting, written by Flora Bowley. Doesn't this book just look gorgeous at itself? Even without having read it, it became one of my favorites right away. After reading it, it stayed that way. Very inspiring stuff in there. Ready to be made in to practice very soon! An exciting journey at itself, as I've always wanted to paint. But the technical idea I had about it, kept me away from it. Flora's approach is very liberating and sweeps away all the technical aspects and just leaves the fun and playful part. This book's a serious recommendation for anyone looking for a fun, energizing and soul-searching adventure in painting. Can't wait to get started myself!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten